Fully Recover Lost Files of iPad for Personal Users
- * Recover up to 12 file formats including deleted photos, text messages or other crucial stuff.
- * Rescue previous data from iTunes backup for all iOS devices, including iPad 1, iPhone 4/3GS, iPod touch 4, iPhone 5/4S, etc.
- * Regain lost files when your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost.
- * Retrieve data after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore.
- Platform: Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit);
- Have accidentally deleted important data from your iPad? You iDevice is crashed when you try to jailbreak it? Lost all files after your update your iPad to the latest system? Take it easy. You can easily retrieve all iPad lost files completely with iPad Data Recovery. As we have described above, this software can easily get back lost contact, photo, messages and more of your iPhone, iPad and iPod from the backup files made by iTunes. So fantastic, isn't it? Here we will give you a detailed description to you.
Recover data directly from:
- Tech Spec
- User Guide
Recover Multiple Files from iOS Device Directly
- - Retrieve up to 12 file formats for your iDevice including media content (photos & video sand videos in Camera Roll, Photo Stream & Message Attachments, and audio in Voice Memos) and text content (Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders and Safari Bookmark)
- - Directly save data from New iPad, iPad 2/1, iPod touch 5/4 and iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS/3.
- - Find data back when you encounter White Apple Logo Screen of Death, inaccessible system, broken device or forget screen lock password.
Restore Lost iOS Files from iTunes Backup
- - Regain previous data by extracting iTunes backup files including photos & videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars, even Safari bookmarks and more.
- - Go back to factory settings for your iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- - Recover lost files when you lost iDevice or fail to upgrade/jailbreak your device.
- - Works well for you rescue files from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS/3, New iPad, iPad 2/1, iPod touch 5/4.
- - concise interface enables you to know how to use it quickly.
- - Both two mode: recover files from iOS device or iTunes backup can be finished within three steps.
- - You can preview the lost files to pick up specific files you need to recover: preview contacts in detail, including address, job title, etc; read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc.
|Supported OS||Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)|
|CPU||1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)|
|RAM||256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)|
|Hard Disk Space||200 MB and above free space|
|All Devices and Files Supported|
|Device||For recovery modes of "Recover from iOS Device " and "Recover from iTunes Backup File"|
|iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch,|
|Only for the recovery mode of "Recover from iTunes Backup File"|
|iPhone 5/4S, iPhone 3G, iPad 2, the new iPad|
|Files||For recovery modes of "Recover from iOS Device " and "Recover from iTunes Backup File"|
|Photo, Video, Message, iMessage, Contact, Call History, Note, Calendar, Voice Memo, Reminder, Safari Bookmarks|
Quick Guide: How to Recover Lost iPad Files?
We have a detailed understanding of this nice software. Now you must be eager to know how it works for us on earth. Firstly, I want to tell you that this nice software is very easy to use. You may free download proper mode for your device and follow us. There are two models for you to recover lost files for iPad: recover lost data directly from iOS device, get back previous data from iTunes backup.
Part 1. Retrieve lost data from iPad directly
Step 1. Link your iPad with computer and run this software. When a screen as follows, just hold your device and click "Start" icon. Then turn to "Power" and "Home" icons for 10 seconds. Release the "Power" button and keep pressing "Home" for another 10 seconds. After that, you will be noticed to enter the DFU mode. Just release the "Home" icon now.
Step 2. This software will scan your device for lost data. When the scanning is finished, you may preview the results to pick up all most wanted files to recover.
Step 3. Just click the "Recover" icon to recover all lost files at a time.
Part 2. Regain Preview Data from iTunes Backup
Step 1. As soon as you launch this software, switch to "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode. Then all backup files made by iTunes automatically will be found by this software. Just choose one and click "Start Scan" to let the software to scan detailed information of the backup.
Step 2. Then all data backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories. Just preview them one by one to find the most files you need to restore.
Step 3. Press the "Recover" icon to retrieve all lost iPad files at a time.
Ready to Try or By iPad Lost Data Recovery?
This software is more excellent than we have described here. You may free download to get more information about it.
Recover data directly from: